Neon color palette codes and ideas to combine
We are used to colors with more opaque tones such as pastel colors and although they are very beautiful they do not attract too much attention.
If your goal is to be striking, a neon color will be your perfect ally, in fashion it is a color widely used, especially by those eccentric characters who enjoy having all eyes on them.
When we talk about neon color we are not talking about a specific color, we are referring to a variety of ranges of phosphorescent and bright colors in which we can highlight any of the following above the rest:
The 8 most used neon colors today
- 1 - Magenta: It is the quintessential neon tone, it is very close to the color red within the chromatic circle and stands out for being a beautiful color from which other cold colors such as purple and other violet tones derive.
- 2 - Yellow: Another striking color that can be considered neon in many of its various shades.
- 3 - Cyan: If we need a bright and beautiful neon color, cyan should never be missing from our list, a color that is increasingly used in design, especially its turquoise tone.
- 4 - Orange: Another of the most famous colors that is in the middle of red and yellow within the color wheel.
- 5 - Shades of purple and violet colors.
- 6 - Colors close to black some shades close to black as the fifth color at the beginning of the post.
- 7 - Green: Above all, some more intense tones such as apple green or lemon green.
- 8 - Red: On all the shades closest to magenta.
Neon colors are also often referred to by adjectives such as, fluorine colors, fluorescent or bright colors.